OOC Thread

Started by Marlin, March 22, 2010, 11:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

One thing to mention with the Dark... not to be a "mysterious hint-dropping GM" or anything, but there may be more to that faction's surprising bounce-back (which admittedly has been the result of what, 7 years of rebuilding?)...
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Jeyar

Actually, I'm just trying to find the PM I got a few months ago that listed one of the supposed hexes they were stationed at (home base as it were). Lost it for now...

Lord Harlock

Anyway, I haven't been successful in finding a replacement as FedSuns Head which is something that I told Dave that I'd do, so I might as well announce it now.

At the end of this turn, I'm leaving 3062 since I'll be running the 3010 game on cbt. And so there will be a need for a new FedSuns Head. I'll help as much as possible, but I have things to do as they say.

Holt

Those invasions of the DC by the BS need some attention, need to see if they will try to pass the defensive interdiction.

Fatebringer

He's probably waiting for you to post your interdiction forces :P He did post his invasion ones.

Marlin

Quote from: Lord Harlock on May 10, 2010, 04:31:49 PM
Anyway, I haven't been successful in finding a replacement as FedSuns Head which is something that I told Dave that I'd do, so I might as well announce it now.

At the end of this turn, I'm leaving 3062 since I'll be running the 3010 game on cbt. And so there will be a need for a new FedSuns Head. I'll help as much as possible, but I have things to do as they say.

Damn, man. Chanman is going too. That bloody 3010 game is bleeding our victi.. erm players out. :(

Seriously, those aint no good news. I say, the one who wants to leave has to find 2 new players first. :D

Holt

Dont have to till he commits his forces, i dont like it either but its the way its been done to me. For now all i had to say is that a defensive interdiction in place.

Fatebringer

I thought it was you don't have to post your forces, but you did have to post your FP. :P

Holt

I dont like it anymore than you do, but its how its been handled against me; just stating that there is a defensive interdiction.

LittleH13

Ok guys. Here is the deal on the map. We have a volunteer that has finished the FP3090 map and is now working on the FGC 62 map. He has said that I should have a draft to proof by Friday. I hope that our illustrious Head GM/Board Admin will put the new FP3090 map up so you can all view it.

Thank you again for your patience.

-Josh

PS- As a side note there will no longer be 4 maps (IS, DP, HW and detailed HW) there will now be 2 maps, a combined and then the detailed HW map. This will hopefully make movement between all of the zones easier.

Jeyar

Dave Baughman - just in case the PM didn't work, I am under the impression I'm to contact you about the Dark attacks. Is that on the right path, or am I dogging the wrong scent?  ;D

Dave Baughman

You are correct Jeyar, and I got your PM. As a practical matter we will probabl need to go to simple res on most of the fights, but maybe we can fit one in at some point this month. I'll respond in more detail when I bang out a proper answer.

With regard to PMs both from you and everyone else, I have developed a bit of a work backlog over the last few days. I am going to try to answer all of my backlogged PMs tomorrow, so if you are waiting for an answer on one of them you will get it soon.

Thanks for bearing with me.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Jeyar

I'm glad that it worked, but sorry you're swamped.  :(

Would opening things up for proxies be a good idea?  ???

I think there was one person that was pretty good at aerospace battles (since all TC related battles involve aerospace first) that wanted a chance to blow me up...  ;D

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Jeyar on May 13, 2010, 01:46:07 AM
I'm glad that it worked, but sorry you're swamped.  :(

Would opening things up for proxies be a good idea?  ???

I think there was one person that was pretty good at aerospace battles (since all TC related battles involve aerospace first) that wanted a chance to blow me up...  ;D

I certainly have no objection to proxies on the Dark side of any of those fights.

Jeyar

Thanks!

I posted a call for Proxies on those threads.  ;D