; ?> allergic-dextral ; ?>

Author Topic: Turn 38 Monthly Reports (R&D, Comms, Exploration)  (Read 2674 times)  Share 

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
Turn 38 Monthly Reports (R&D, Comms, Exploration)
« on: March 25, 2010, 01:11:29 PM »
Turn 38's monthly reports will be posted in this thread.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Turn 38 Monthly Reports (R&D, Comms, Exploration)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:04:30 PM »
All orders in the mailbox have been downloaded to the GM area and processing is now commencing. Reports will go out as soon as all the rolls are completed.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 07:33:29 PM by Dave Baughman »
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 03:30:32 PM »
Announcement R&D

Due to an oversight on my part, several players were told that Turn 38 was a paid R&D turn. It was in fact a free R&D turn.

Anyone who paid 5 RP for R&D this turn may take a free R&D roll in Turn 39. Please specifically mention this in your orders email for turn 39.

Anyone who opted out of paid R&D will receive their free roll even if it is not explicitly marked on their orders.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 05:00:40 PM »
Faction reports for everyone who has gotten orders in to me by today have been sent out.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 05:01:26 PM »
Just to give everyone a heads up so there are no surprises, I am going to post the TH's threads tomorrow. I'm still not feeling great and I'm not really in a mood to write RP right now  :-\

DisGruntled

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 09:35:09 PM »
I can definitely understand being under the weather myself.  At least I managed to get the taxes done first. ;)

anything