; ?> allergic-dextral ; ?>

Author Topic: RP/MM Turn 43 IS-2115 Sudeten Clans vs FWL, Truce Line Trial  (Read 10286 times)  Share 

chaosxtreme

Re: RP/MM Turn 43 IS-2115 Sudeten Clans vs FWL, Truce Line Trial
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2010, 08:29:10 AM »
Hellions encircle and capture .2 FP

FWL Force 1.8 FP * 20% = .36= rounds to .25 FP

Hellion force = 2.25 *(50% * 2)= 2.25*100% = 2.25 FP

FWL force is wiped out. Hellion force stands at  2 FP.

Salvage pool is 2.25 FP

Marlin

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2010, 08:34:43 AM »
Salvage is 1.25
1 RP goes to the RP pool, there was enough ClanTech on FWL side to repair CIH force back up to full.

SaKhan Connor Rood opened his loudspeakers:

"FWL Forces, your machines now belong us. However, your skill will belong to the FWL, to whom you swore an oath. Force Commander Maxwell Smart, you may lead your surviving Warriors back to your compound. I have proven the superiority of my Warriors under my Command. Clan Ice Hellion beats the FWL forces."

BattleTechs were already swarming the field. This Trial was over.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 08:37:33 AM by Marlin »

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2010, 08:54:29 AM »
The Clans stand victorious at 3-0. However, the other 2 Trials should still be fought, incase a Refusal is brought foreward so we have proper odds.

Clan forces participating in the Trial have gained SafCon through FWL territory.
(for mechanical purposes, participating Clans treat FWL territory as Friendly Movement).
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Marlin

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2010, 03:56:32 AM »
If we really have time, I would do the Vipers vs the FWL. :) If you want, Chaos.

DisGruntled

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2010, 11:08:15 AM »
CSA doesn't have any forces on Sudeten do to me being an idiot and distances involved.  The way things ended up this turn, you could always put us in as refraining due to building hard feelings.

chaosxtreme

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2010, 01:06:56 PM »
Sure Marlin. As Viper Khan I dub you awesome proxy. ;-)

Besides we got until the end of Dec lets get a game. :-)

Marlin

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2010, 02:17:00 PM »
Lol. Ok. Didnt think about this.

Then we gonna have some fun.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2010, 05:07:04 PM »
Sure Marlin. As Viper Khan I dub you awesome proxy. ;-)

Besides we got until the end of Dec lets get a game. :-)

Are you guys spilling this over into turn 44? If so, please open a thread for it there once the boards are up.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2010, 05:52:11 PM »
people can fight the battles if they wish, but the decision is already to the Clans(via 3 out of a potential 5 wins).

Because CSA forces were not present, they are considered to have refrained from participating, without formally saying such. Any battles that take place would be retro-active, because the Trial was indeed supposed to be limited to T 43 and not spilled over. And in any case, the Clans win, so its not like the battles are decicing much(except for any potential ToRs, but I see that as unlikly as the Clans won).

Dave/Josh: is this acceptable? I didn't mean to sound GMish, but i figured its my little show, and u might be okay with it.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2010, 06:09:48 PM »
people can fight the battles if they wish, but the decision is already to the Clans(via 3 out of a potential 5 wins).

Because CSA forces were not present, they are considered to have refrained from participating, without formally saying such. Any battles that take place would be retro-active, because the Trial was indeed supposed to be limited to T 43 and not spilled over. And in any case, the Clans win, so its not like the battles are decicing much(except for any potential ToRs, but I see that as unlikly as the Clans won).

Dave/Josh: is this acceptable? I didn't mean to sound GMish, but i figured its my little show, and u might be okay with it.

Regarding CSA, I'll leave it up to them to decide how to characterize their involvement or lack thereof, but if they have no forces there its safe to say... they had no forces there and thus did not participate.

Now, I usually don't approve of time-warp, but if you guys play the last fight in MegaMek I'll make a one-time exception. Chaos, Marlin, please wrap up your match as soon as your schedules allow.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2010, 02:34:24 AM »
MM did not happen. I guess that can go to simres, Chaos?

chaosxtreme

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2010, 05:12:19 PM »
FWL Sim res
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8

Marlin

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2010, 03:58:32 AM »
Shall I roll for the Vipers? I would like to. :)

chaosxtreme

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2010, 11:52:07 AM »
Yes marlin you shall. :-)

Marlin

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2010, 02:23:10 AM »
Coolio.

"Now, Warriors, we are the best of the best the Clans have to offer. Make them look up to us!"

Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10

anything