Main Menu

[Combat Ops] Turn 8 - 3523 Wopakoneta [Completed - Contested]

Started by Fatebringer, October 13, 2010, 06:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

A minor disturbance in the force arrived Galaxy Commander Terrence Magnus and the 4th Raven Regulars to fulfill a very intriguing reed on behalf of his Khan who was moving with the Fleet Command vessel only a few lightyears away.

The following forces arrive Operational Turn 4 on Invasion Orders

Praxton Shipping - Transportation Star
4th Raven Regulars (Epsilon) - FL Heavy Mech Cluster

Daemonknight

5th Sword of Light prepares to defend the planet.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

"CAW! CAW! The Raven sees injustice in the air! The Dragon has no patience for the court of men and has seized a sizable horde for himself. A treasure that he was supposed to share. I caution you, the Sun has risen and follows our ships, but before they get here I Galaxy Commander Terrence Magnus have been authorized to offer a Trial to the Honorable DCMS Warriors here on Wopakoneta. Do you accept this Batchall from the Ravens on behalf of the Federated Suns for claim to this world?"

Daemonknight

"It seems the Ravens have become mere mercenaries for the Davions. We reject your Trial. We shall fight to the last to defend this planet!"

5th Sword of Light cuts communications and ignores further communications.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Fatebringer

"It is unfortunate that you have such a narrow point of view, we could have done this with honor, we could have done this as men." Terrence switched off. The Khan had little choice but to follow the plan of the saKhan, he had the backing of the Warrior Council and only the Combines acceptance of honorable combat could have avoided having to spill the blood of so many fine young warriors. "Arrogance is weapon easy to turn against oneself."

Daemonknight

Op 4, my guys are on Defense(cuz we can't do anything else).

Op 5 the fun starts, as you try and make landfall

Daemonknight

Initiative roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Initiative Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Assuming you try to contest the landing.

4th Raven Regulars (Epsilon) - FL Heavy Mech Cluster - 235 FP
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Crit Chance

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Crit 1

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

Crit 2

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

60%