Soul Reaper Patrol Star - Patrol Sta
Belle Dandy Shipping - Transportation Star
5th Raven Wing - FL Heavy ASF Trinary
5th Raven Stoop Cluster (Beta) - FL Heavy Mech Cluster

The following arrives Operation Turn 5 on Invasion Orders
Milligan Logicistics - Transportation Star
Avalance Minghinate (Omega) - ProtoMech Cluster

The following arrives Operation Turn 6 on Blockade Orders
Well after the Battle for New Samarkand is underway, the space above the only serious Draconis Forces on this half of the realm tore open with resounding effect at the arrival of the Raven's infamous Battleship that attacked her own Star over the skies of Galedon after the dreaded massacre of the combine people there just when they were recovering from the Blakist Outbreak. Now here she was with no greater love for the DC in her heart, just more pain and suffering for the people.

CSRS Mountbatten (Texas)
Void Master Patrol Star
2nd Alliance Air Wing - FL Heavy ASF Trinary
3rd Alliance Air Wing - FL Heavy ASF Trinary

Daemonknight

Ryuken-yon regiment, and 1st Dragon Battle Cluster prepare to defend the planet.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

Galaxy Commander Nathanial Drummond stood with General Tamotsu Kobayashi in the General's armored command bunker, burried in Mount Midoriama.

"Galaxy Commander, how comes the activation of your Galaxy?"

"A single Cluster, the 1st Dragon Battle, is operational. The rest are not even worth activating, combat irrelevants. We are not to expect any support, quineg?"

"Corre- Neg. We are on our own. However, between us, I believe we can kick these Ravens off our rock." The General smiled, thankfull that his daughter was with the Coordinator on Luthien. Tamotsu knew that without the ability to contest the forces in orbit,they were cut off. He also knew that the Coordinator would bring down the full might of the DCMS on the Alliance for their treachery. And the Federated Suns would likly find that counter-offensives have a way of turning around quickly once the momentum swings.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Fatebringer

saKhan Alberto Crow: "Warriors of the Combine, the DCMS is well respected by our warriors and your exploits are well known amongst the people of the Raven Alliance. Yet in a time of peace, you have proven that you cannot live without war and if War is what you want, the Warriors of the Raven Alliance gladly come to test your mettle on the ground deemed most worthy by both of our people. The Ravens are here, will you accept a challenge, to duel as Warriors for Possession of this system?"

Daemonknight

"saKhan Alberto Crow, I am Warlord Tamotsu Koybayashi, commander of the Galedon Military District. I see that the Raven has lost it's honor. We had a reed, and you have thrown it away to fight for the Davions. Do you know what we call people like that in the Combine? Mercenaries. Warriors without loyalty except to their paymaster. That is what you have become, saKhan Crow. I shall show you how true warriors fight."

The Warlord's voice is replaced by one of a younger man, although there is more menace laced within the words.
"saKhan Crow, i am Galaxy Commander Nathanial Drummond. If you want this world, come and get it."

Communications are cut, and DCMS forces do not respond to to further attempts at communication.

Fatebringer

Alberto felt the acidic words of the Dragon's warrior bite into his neck and with harsh abandon. A sadistic smile came over his face; no matter how the Combine chose to interpret the reed between the two, what mattered was that the Ravens were master intepreters of Clan, and now alliance law. His people were at work long before penning the arrangement with the Federated suns with specific words to avoid being degraza in the eyes of their people. Now, as the Warlord spoke, Alberto could let the stinging  breath of the dragon wash over him as he cut the bonds of Zellbrigen from around Alberto's neck.

"All units, proceed as planned. The obstinent Dragon has refused our offer. Let the bidding for first blood commence."

Daemonknight

((OOC: Two seperate forces are arriving, at different Op Rounds. Is the earlier arrival fighting first, or is there going to be a single OpRound of combat with your combined force? Is every battle happening in the same fashion, combined force attacks at the later group's arrival?))

Daemonknight

Either way, Op Round 2, nothing of important happens, because we can't hit each other(unless you're bombarding me, and theres nothing I can do about that).

Op round 3, if forces are moving to the Surface...I get to start having my fun :)

Fatebringer

No orbital bombardment. Will revert tonight. Need to double check that everyone has Project Results and Random Events.

Daemonknight

Initiative roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

CSR Initiative

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

CSR Initiate Landing Orders with Air Support

Lushann Intermodal
5th Raven Stoop Cluster (Beta)

5th Raven Wing

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

1st Dragon Battle Cluster- Intercept orders

1st Dragon Battle Cluster: 224FP R/R

Daemonknight

Combat Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

CSR Battle Orders

5th Raven Stoop Cluster, Veteran / Reliable, 235 FP
5th Raven Wing, Veteran / Reliable, 80 FP

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]