; ?> allergic-dextral ; ?>

Author Topic: [RP/MM] Turn 45 CJF/CSR/GBD vs TH Sector 2419 Orestes  (Read 12286 times)  Share 

Fatebringer

Re: [RP/MM] Turn 45 CJF/CSR/GBD vs TH Sector 2419 Orestes
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2011, 02:36:35 PM »
Understood.

Current Salvage Pool is 1684.5 (Space: 668 / Ground: 1016.5)

The following ships are salvageable

CSRS Blue Quest (Aegis) - Salvageable
CSRS White Cloud (Sovetskii Soyuz) - Salvageable
THS Procyon (Luxor) - Salvageable
THS Righteous Fury (Survivors) - Salvageable
THS Saiph (Luxor) - Salvageable
THS Terrible Thoughts (Luxor) - Salvageable

Fatebringer

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2011, 01:00:44 PM »
These orders are pending me getting a better understanding of the rules.  However, to try not to hold things up, since our opponent is disrupted...

Seeing the forces taking a pounding was getting to the Wolf commander.  But, they had shocked the opposing forces on the last counter and there was an opening.

"All SLDF forces, fall back to base alpha.  Terran commander, recommend you join us.  The clan forces will likely pull back a bit after that counter, but, they will not be soft enough for us to push on.  We need to fall back and get some refit time real quick."

"Roger SLDF Actual.  We will fall back with you."  However, the Terran commander made another set of orders, just in case.

OOC - SLDF and most of the TH will take a defensive posture.  Pending GM decision, part of the TH forces may go guerilla.  Those are my intents, if they meet the rules, etc, and GM approval.

Since the GM's haven't responded to this, I assume this is going to happen. Go ahead and roll your Guerilla Losses so I can mark them in the Salvage Pool.

NVA

« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2011, 01:50:18 PM »
Guerilla Roll

Rolled 1d6 : 2, total 2

Fatebringer

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2011, 05:32:45 PM »
Roger that. A copy of Final TH and SLDF Forces still need to be sent to us so we know what we're working with, as 8 FP go to ground while the CJF and ND forces are distrupted.

Current Salvage Pool is 1686.5 (Space: 668 / Ground: 1018.5)

NVA

« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2011, 06:39:36 PM »
GMs will need to do the final damage split of the 105.5.  10 of it went guerilla, with 8 surviving.  Not sure about the other units.  As I am retiring, I will leave it for them to help the story line as needed.

anything