• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
Turn 39 Monthly Reports
« on: May 02, 2010, 05:55:26 PM »
Monthly Reports will go here...
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Turn 39 Monthly Reports
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 05:24:33 PM »
All IC threads on Classicbattletech.com have now been successfully backed up. Next thing on my plate is the FC62 intel and R&D reports, so please expect something tomorrow.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Turn 39 Monthly Reports
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 06:00:29 PM »
Reports have been sent to everyone from whom I have orders. If I missed you that might indicate I did not get your sheet - please shoot me a PM if we haven't already spoken on the issue.

anything