Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Away thread
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 10:40:09 AM »
+1 for creating a pertinent and useful thread. Stickied for future use.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 09:09:25 PM »
FYI everyone, I will be away for most if not all of tomorrow as the last of my computer parts will be arriving at that time. If you have matters that need immediate attention, rulings, etc, please contact LittleH13 as he will still be around.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

GI Journalist

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 07:37:45 AM »
The Army has me doing special high intensity training for the next 4 months, so I'm handing faction control of the Marian Hegemony back to GreyWolfActual. I'll be back when my training schedule permits.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 12:32:49 PM »
OK, I didn't get back into things as quickly as I had planned. I will be getting caught up on my PMs and other stuff today and tomorrow - though I'll be offline for a big chunk of tomorrow while I take care of some chores and then drive up to my parents' cottage in Maine where I will be chillin' for a few days.

Sorry for any delays, working on getting caught up.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 09:59:20 PM »
Just a notice that I'm taking some time off from the game to re-evaluate my position. Will be checking messages, but I'm not currently certin if I'm going to continue in light of certin in-game developments combined with RL happenings.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 10:57:29 PM »
I'll be home tomorrow XD hope to get more then 5 minutes on the internet here and there. :) As HOT as everyone said Georgia was, I been FREEZING :P Everyone here cranks the A/C and doesn't go out.

Marlin

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 03:51:14 AM »
It might be just a hiccup of Graphics card or monitor, but its clear now I need (and deserve) a new PC.

Also, it might be that I will miss some days online. This is for you to know.

Oh and I dreamt tonight of 2 TB HDs in a shop for 50 €

I guess thats kinda weird, eh?

Marlin

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 10:58:54 AM »
News flash: Definitely was the Graphcard. :P

Now I must make do with a Nvidia Geforce 4, I think. Yay for 800*640 resolution. :P

New PC is a definite go. This one is also 10 years olde.

That was the news flash for today. :P

Deathrider6

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2010, 04:34:41 AM »
I will be gone the 6th-8th of august..20 year HS reunion. I will prolly post but odds are I'll be trying to have lots of fun.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 07:40:36 PM »
Just an FYI guys, I will probably be pulling 12 hour shifts through Wednesday, and Thursday I will probably be occupied into the mid-evening as well, so I'll be scarce for the next couple of days.

I will be around this weekend, so those who are waiting on me to respond (specically Tharkad, Carstairs, and Nuevo Castile) -- please bear with my limited posting till Friday then we'll get back into the swing of things.

august

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 12:22:14 AM »
Just wanted to let you all know that I'll probably be inactive for a bit starting Monday. I'm moving, and when I'm back depends on how quickly I'm able to get things set up in the new place. If there's anything pressing that involves me, give me a heads up and I'll do my best to get it taken care of this weekend.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 08:24:43 PM »
FYI due to funky issues involving an upcoming closure at my place of business, all of my overtime is going to be front-loaded into this week. Also, I am in the process of getting registered for classes that start next week.

Therefor, I will be less available that usual, but I will still try to keep up at least with the critical roleplaying threads and end-of-turn cleanup. Please continue to use the GM mailbox, as both Josh and I monitor the tickets that result from those messages and he may be able to respond before I do.

As an aside, great job to everyone this turn. Not counting the metafaction threads and the faction IC threads, we have had 1,725 posts over 123 threads this turn alone. I think we can officially say that the folks who said FGC had no hope of survival outside CBT.com were in error. Keep up the great work!

august

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 08:35:18 PM »
Also, I am in the process of getting registered for classes that start next week.

Likewise - I'll be less available come Tuesday and into the forseeable future.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 09:31:32 PM »
Just a little update guys, because one of my college courses occurs during my work week, I have had to add on extra overtime during the rest of the week to compensate. I am going to be pretty scarce during the week.

On a related note, I will soon be looking to expand the GM staff. Stay tuned for the specific details of the 'job posting,' I will try to get it up tomorrow if time permits.

anything