; ?> allergic-dextral ; ?>

Author Topic: [Roleplaying] Turn 46, Sector 3030 Perkasie  (Read 2816 times)  Share 

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
[Roleplaying] Turn 46, Sector 3030 Perkasie
« on: February 17, 2011, 04:56:07 AM »
[continued from... http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=2446.0]

It was several hours later, and while the returned Perkasie planetary defense forces returned to their billets, there was talk that the filth the Capellans had encountered would need a thorough investiagtion. Apparently, before the Duke had arrived, the planetary govorner had eaten his pistol, and the Lieutenant Govorner had been arrested on charges of corruption and treason.

Major Donovan had led his Capellan guests to the officers mess, shooing out a handful of the aerospace pilots from the encounter in space. He sat the small group down, and had the cooks get them some food, and even managed to russle up a small decanter of local wine, both of which were offered to the Capellans. It wasn't exactly that they were captives, although it was clear they were not free to go either. Despite the Cappellan commander's insitince on being treated as a normal prisoner of war, it was clear that they were being treated as something special.

What exactly, was anyone's guess. Donovan looked at the chronometer on the wall.
"He should be a few hours out. Better rehearse whatever speech you think will keep you from a firing squad for espionage." Donovan shrugged, as if to say, 'hey, you did cross a border illegally'.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Cannonshop

Re: [Roleplaying] Turn 46, Sector 3030 Perkasie
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 04:10:29 PM »
Helena leaned back, "All I can tell you, is the truth-and there is no guarantee you, or your bosses, are going to believe it."

anything