; ?> allergic-dextral ; ?>

Author Topic: Fan Council '91 Signup and Registration Thread  (Read 16129 times)  Share 

Marlin

Re: Fan Council '91 Signup and Registration Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2011, 11:56:19 AM »
as a former player, I would also offer some insight in to the Cats.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2011, 12:06:40 PM »
Remember, I said I need to talk to Dave. There were plans on the table for the Cats that may, or may not be shelved with your interest Gio. So, you're free to get some warm-up RP, but please refrain from anything major untill you get the offical word from Dave or myself, after we've had a chat.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2011, 12:27:17 PM »
I did a quick check of my plans for the next couple of turns and I don't see any issues with the Cats going over to player-controlled status, so I have no objections.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

GreyJaeger

« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2011, 12:55:57 PM »
Okay.. So I did some soul-searching and am asking to rejoin the FC. I am looking at assuming control of the Pesht District of the DC.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2011, 01:00:25 PM »
Gio, consider that your offical approval for taking over the helm of Clan Spirit Cat. Will get you the faction sheet tonight. Please send me your email address in a PM.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2011, 01:06:15 PM »
Okay.. So I did some soul-searching and am asking to rejoin the FC. I am looking at assuming control of the Pesht District of the DC.

Grey:

This is conditionally approved, however due to staffing issues on the player side and a few other factors there may be some late-breaking changes in how the DC is set up. At this stage, you are free to do RP for the DC, but I won't have an orders sheet ready for you for next turn. There will be a lot of combat threads open for player involvement, including at least one or two involving the DC, so you should still be able to get in plenty of combat next turn if you're so inclined.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

GreyJaeger

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2011, 01:12:12 PM »

Grey:

This is conditionally approved, however due to staffing issues on the player side and a few other factors there may be some late-breaking changes in how the DC is set up. At this stage, you are free to do RP for the DC, but I won't have an orders sheet ready for you for next turn. There will be a lot of combat threads open for player involvement, including at least one or two involving the DC, so you should still be able to get in plenty of combat next turn if you're so inclined.

Not a problem.

Giovanni Blasini

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2011, 04:37:45 PM »
PM should be along shortly, Daemonknight.

And Marlin, I'd appreciate the help.  Thanks. :)

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2012, 06:39:59 AM »
Just an FYI, registration to join factions is temporarily suspended pending some significant changes in the rules for faction membership.

However, this should not prevent anyone from participating in the Turning Points scenarios. These scenarios are open to any member of the forums even if you are not currently registered with a faction.

Ruudster

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2012, 03:39:17 PM »
Looks like the CBT Forum's FGC is shut down indefinitely (has been since the summer)... So i thought i would check in to see what the opportunities are to play here.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2012, 08:48:17 PM »
Looks like the CBT Forum's FGC is shut down indefinitely (has been since the summer)... So i thought i would check in to see what the opportunities are to play here.

Right now the best way to get into the game is to participate in the "Turning Points" threads for Turn 52. These are open to all forum members and don't require registration or anything - just post in the one(s) you want to play, find an opponent, and post the results when you are done :)