Author Topic: OOC Thread  (Read 87502 times)  Share 

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
OOC Thread
« on: April 19, 2011, 05:57:03 AM »
This thread is for out of character(OOC) disscussion related directly to the FGC91 game. Any/all information posted here is NOT to be used for in game purposes. If it is found to have been, it is considered metagaming, and thus cheating.

Consider yourselves warned.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: OOC Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 02:05:02 AM »
Purely out of curiousity, has it been decided who the Elected Prince of Rasalhague is in this era? Did Rolf Magnusson succeed his father, or is someone else on the throne? Did Rolf marry Lotta Rudbeck? Did her not-named ancestry get out, and if so did things end badly for her?

Just curious about the future of my former faction.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 11:26:49 AM »
Where to post Map Corrections?

IS, Deia 1814 needs an IC, and New Caledonia is sadly not CIH property anymore.. :( (It is Snow Raven)
also, those changes of the big jump, are they not happening or does a new map come up with it? Or how will that be solved?
The merger of the Falcons with the Lyrans will cause a major rumble I guess and certainly some shifting lines.

Lord Harlock

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 11:48:26 AM »
Purely out of curiousity, has it been decided who the Elected Prince of Rasalhague is in this era? Did Rolf Magnusson succeed his father, or is someone else on the throne? Did Rolf marry Lotta Rudbeck? Did her not-named ancestry get out, and if so did things end badly for her?

Just curious about the future of my former faction.

Personally, I just want to know if Yvonne finally got married and had an heir to the throne.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 01:08:57 PM »
Where to post Map Corrections?

IS, Deia 1814 needs an IC, and New Caledonia is sadly not CIH property anymore.. :( (It is Snow Raven)
also, those changes of the big jump, are they not happening or does a new map come up with it? Or how will that be solved?
The merger of the Falcons with the Lyrans will cause a major rumble I guess and certainly some shifting lines.

Map corrections should be handled as they always have been, in orders submission emails to the GM account. The map availible via DR's email is not the final map(according to him), so don't get to upset. I'll make a temp sticky thread for map updates that'll be locked/hidden after the game starts.

As for Yvonne, I've been toying with that idea, but I don't know enough about her love interests other than taking the easy way out and having her and Tancred get together.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 01:39:14 AM »
Dave, can you setup a new account for the 3090 game, so that when people send PMs there, it shows up in the GM's PM Board, like with the old game?

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 02:27:25 AM »
Yeah, give me a second and I'll take care of it.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 02:33:20 AM »
Yeah, give me a second and I'll take care of it.

OK, all set. The new ticket account is FC91GM.

Fatebringer

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 01:06:32 AM »
Yeah, taking one look at the map I was like. This can't be it :P Let us know which map to be going off of so that we don't give redundant info.

Deathrider6

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 11:48:45 AM »
Okay Folks the map that I issued to those who asked is the T46 final. I will  be getting with Chaos to ensure a T47 map is completed so you will be able to do nice shiny new sheets for the actual t47 orders. Post update requests above and ensure a copy of them is sent to the new GM account for 3091. The marians and Blood Spirits need players so if you know anyone willing to take a stab at running a faction please point them here to look things over and drop me a PM if they want to play. If they want to sencond seat a faction they may as  long as it is not the RasDom since they have 3 players listed.

chaosxtreme

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 01:00:22 PM »
Also people.

Remember map updates should be clear. Concise and to the point.

Think of what you have been reporting on your sheets and then do that exactly with no deviation. :-)

Fatebringer

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 03:11:02 PM »
If they want to sencond seat a faction they may as  long as it is not the RasDom since they have 3 players listed.

Aff, one for each member of the Tribunal and the province they represent ;)

GraeGor

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 12:35:31 AM »
Could some point me to, or post, the formula for figuring out WS construction costs?

Also, I understand that 1RP builds approximately 1FP of Medium Mechs, just not sure if that`s for a Trinary or Cluster, and if there`s a modifier if said Trinary/Cluster is other than Med...ie, would a Heavy/ Assault Trinary/Cluster effectively cost more and would a Light be cheaper/or effectively grant you more (ie, 1RP = 1 Light Trinary/Cluster + another Light Binary for example)

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 01:59:25 AM »
The construction rules havn't changed, and they're in the Rules Thread. For the IS, 1 FP = 1 Medium Mech Company(Regular). A Heavy or Assault Company is higher FP, Lights are lower. For each FP being built, you must spend 1 RP.

For warships, non LF ships take their FP x 6 = RP cost AND production capacity(ie how many 'points' of your shipyard capacity are taken to build the ship). LF battery warships use FP x 10, but otherwise follows the same rules(except they produce a bit more MP, and can move a smidge further).

Deathrider6

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 08:35:05 AM »
Could some point me to, or post, the formula for figuring out WS construction costs?

Also, I understand that 1RP builds approximately 1FP of Medium Mechs, just not sure if that`s for a Trinary or Cluster, and if there`s a modifier if said Trinary/Cluster is other than Med...ie, would a Heavy/ Assault Trinary/Cluster effectively cost more and would a Light be cheaper/or effectively grant you more (ie, 1RP = 1 Light Trinary/Cluster + another Light Binary for example)

if a light IS company is 1RP that same 1RP will buy you a binary of lights. The rules as Daemonknight has noted...have not changed. check the rules thread for details.