; ?> allergic-dextral ; ?>

Author Topic: End of Turn Clean up Policy.  (Read 1803 times)  Share 

Deathrider6

End of Turn Clean up Policy.
« on: June 14, 2011, 04:32:46 AM »
  As all of you are aware if combat threads are not completed by the posted due date in the Turn Dates to remember thread they go to GM resolution.

Once combat ends you will have 48 hours post any special orders for that thread ONLY.

This is your one chance to have an influence in GM resolution of comabt threads.

If ya don't I will resolve it impartially but will NOT take into account special abilites such as (Nukes,Orbital bombardment etc,etc.), I will resolve said threads in such a manner that allows a three roll resolution at maximum. (This means that if the defender loses more that the attacker they will attempt to retreat at the end of three rolls as an example).

(If you are the Attacker the same applies).

So you all understand I am trying to make my life as your GM easier. The less paperwork I have to do at the end of the turn the less likely we will have delays in order processing and turn progression. I understand that stuff happens,real life comes first and such but you all get two weeks to reslove these threads so that should be plenty of time. If I am communicated with I can handle coverage if you are away(vacation,family emergency,illness that requires hospitalization.) but this policy does not cover that it covers what happens If you do not communicate.

In short finish what you started combatwise in the time alloted. If you cannot let me know so I can resolve it quickly and fairly with you wishes in mind. Don't communicate and you just get fair using MY best judgement.

Results stemming from this policy will not be open to appeal.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 04:34:24 AM by Deathrider6 »

Deathrider6

Re: End of Turn Clean up Policy.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 04:37:34 AM »
GM resoluton flowchart.

Check orders to verify attacker/defender FP

Check orders for Blockade etc,etc.

Resolve combat normally in three rounds or less.

Losing force retreats to nearest friendly hex (or neutral if applicable).

Post results.

Rinse,repeat til all combat is resolved

Prepare for next turn.

Deathrider6

Re: End of Turn Clean up Policy.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 04:40:46 AM »
I will roll all unresoved threads in accordance with this policy June 28th 2011.