; ?> allergic-dextral ; ?>

Author Topic: "Get Your Maps Here!!!"  (Read 2672 times)  Share 

LittleH13

"Get Your Maps Here!!!"
« on: May 19, 2010, 09:04:25 PM »
This link is for all to access the new Map. Thanks again Chaos.

http://www.intelser.org/Hauptmann/FGCMaps

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Get Your Maps Here!!!"
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 01:09:08 PM »
Draft turn 40 map is up... and it is pretty :)

Thanks Chaos!
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

LittleH13

Re: "Get Your Maps Here!!!"
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 08:33:06 AM »
I just want to let everyone know that I changed a few things in the Map folder. I have put in an old maps folder and uploaded maps back to turn 28. The current turns map will be in the main folder and then moved to the Old Maps folder when a new map is issued. The corrected turn 40 map is now up. Notice that we have a combined map! From now on it will always be combined. You must note which map your forces are now on in your orders as some of the hex numbers are doubled up. HW for Homeworlds, DP for Deep Periphery and IS for Inner Sphere. Thanks again to Chaos for all of his hard work  :)

-Josh

PS- Anyone that has maps going back from turn 27 to turn 1 please get in touch with me as I would like to post all the maps from all the turns  ;D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 08:50:08 AM by LittleH13 »