; ?> allergic-dextral ; ?>

Author Topic: Fan Council Signup & Registration Thread  (Read 26870 times)  Share 

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fan Council Signup & Registration Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2012, 12:32:00 PM »
@Parm: approved for Federated Suns
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Ian Sharpe

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 01:16:24 AM »
@Parm: have we ever been on opposite sides?  :)

Parmenion

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2012, 07:32:16 AM »
@Parm: have we ever been on opposite sides?  :)

It's because we think alike.  Ande also because someone has to keep these damn Colonials in line   ;D

Hugin

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2012, 08:36:40 AM »
GreyJaeger

AND

Parmenion

in the Fedsuns

HELL YESSS!!! SIGN ME UUUUUUP!!!!

so it's (if you guys want  me)

Fedsuns
Rasalhague
TaeTaeTae (just kidding - Cappies is 3rd)

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2012, 09:08:28 PM »
@Hugin: I'm wanting to place you in Rasalhauge, because I'd like to see 2 players there before a 3rd goes to the FS(assuming that the FS-LC will eventually form the FedCom, giving us a 5-player faction basiclly). Sound good to you Hugin?
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Hugin

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 09:53:35 PM »
I can go with that as well - will harlock be my faction leader or shall I do that job knowing that he usually has little time? :)

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2012, 11:20:43 PM »
@Hugin: approved for FRR, and as for the FH position, he has said he will be the FH for the Rassies, but its upto him if he'd like to abdicate to you
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:23:28 PM by Daemonknight »

Hugin

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2012, 11:38:32 PM »
@Hugin: approved for FRR, and as for the FH position, he has said he will be the FH for the Rassies, but its upto him if he'd like to abdicate to you

Abolutely okay with me!

Glad to See the Old guard Assembling!
(And posting from German cell is a pain in the Ass)

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2012, 05:34:21 PM »
Hugin, i've been thinking about your placement. If its all the same to you, the Great Houses need the players more than the FRR and SIC. I'm thinking since the FS still has 2 players already, the Cappies might be the best place for you to be stationed. Ok?

Hugin

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2012, 02:28:18 AM »
heh okay

IF you promise to give us a doable Situation I'll go cappie as well :)

it's just my fear that the cappies are reduced to lie flat and hope for the 60's  :-\

Fatebringer

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2012, 08:48:46 AM »
I find your lack of faith, disturbing.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2012, 08:56:05 AM »
Every faction is recieving the battlemech units it historiclly had, or as close as I can get, and there is not alot of reliable information on them outside of the Historical: War of 3039, which focuses almost entirely on the DCMS, AFFS, and LCAF. However, since that would make certain factions essentially unplayable(CC, SIC, FRR), those factions are being bolstered in other ways to make them more attractive. In the case of the CC, considering their dependance on Mercs, I'm currently leaning at giving them some sort of bonus on the mercenary market, or perhaps, given their propensity for relying on mercs, I might allow them to choose from a handful of the units they historiclly had at the time, and giving them advanced access(essentially they'd have a 'right of first refusal' clause in their past contract, which the MRBC would be honoring).

I haven't decided exactly what, so don't get your hopes up on that just yet. I'm still scouring the books for information on the formations, and I'm also putting together aerospace units from scratch, so you atleast have a little MP to play with.

Fatebringer

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2012, 09:20:33 AM »
I would recommend for bolstering the SIC a simple solution, that would also help even out the Capellan disadvantage. Require the FedCom to station a certain % of their mechs to support them. It's a small thing, but hey, it's also realistic.

In the PM I sent you, I had requested pretty much the exact same bonus for the Cappies regarding the mercs. :)

Hugin

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2012, 12:46:52 PM »
@Fate: I'm very much looking forward to play with you :)

Parmenion

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2012, 06:38:25 PM »
I would recommend for bolstering the SIC a simple solution, that would also help even out the Capellan disadvantage. Require the FedCom to station a certain % of their mechs to support them. It's a small thing, but hey, it's also realistic.

In the PM I sent you, I had requested pretty much the exact same bonus for the Cappies regarding the mercs. :)

Neat!  Denbar is closer to Sian, than say, New Sytris.   ;D

anything