Author Topic: Progress Report  (Read 6256 times)  Share 

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
Progress Report
« on: April 18, 2012, 11:39:01 AM »
Chaos is currently assembling the map. After he finishes the first draft, the map will be made availible to the players. Any territorial disputes can be brought up there, assuming there is evidence(ie, show me a book that says your faction owns planet X at this point in time). Once those revisions are finished, I'll give him the infrastructure locations, and that will be the final version of the map. It should be completed a week from today, giving everyone about a week's worth of time to plan their first turn. I will be sending out the faction sheets at that time aswell.

A word about the faction sheets. I am building up part of the militaries of the Great Houses, as in listing the major mech units and their FP. I'm giving the faction heads a pool of FP with which to build their conventional forces however they see fit. The FRR and St Ives Compact are having their full unit rosters given to them, because of their much smaller militaries.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

Re: Progress Report
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 02:13:01 PM »
((Cough Cough, and cause they have no player yet, Cough Cough!))

chaosxtreme

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 11:02:30 PM »
Meh it's canon.

I mean does anyone really want a St. Ives Compact with as many reg's as the Federated Suns because it would be "Fairer".

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 07:04:45 AM »
Hopefully, Chaos has the 1st iteration of the map finished soon and can post it for you guys to review and make sugestions. I'm finalizing the R&D Rules myself, aswell as the faction sheets. Its al coming together, have no fear!
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

chaosxtreme

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 04:36:21 PM »
I am guranteeing a map post of the first Iteration by 10:30 CST tonight.

- Chaos

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 08:17:59 AM »
Alright gentlemen(I don't believe we have any ladies among us? we should fix that...hmmm), first off I want to thank everyone for their patience. I know my timeline for starting this campaign has been blown slightly off course, but thats why I've started up some of my own RP, to give you guys something to think about. You should know that you're free to start your own RP of course, both internal and internationally(though I will reiterate, ALL international IC messages/conversations MUST be copied to the GM staff...for now, that means my personal PM account untill Dave B can get the GM PM service running again).

In an effort to give you something else to think about: I have finished my portion of your militaries. I know you have all been salivating to see what you've got to work with on the battlefield. Please note that for the most part, I've only put the mech units/strengths on the sheet, and then given you a FP pool with which to build up your conventional forces aswell as your ground attatched aerospace forces, and a smaller pool you can use to customize the navies I've given you. Any FP not used by the time you turn in the sheet is lost- so use all of it!

What I would like, is to have everyone build out their sheets the way they like, including placement of forces. Remember, pirates can appear anywhere, so neglect your internal worlds and periphery-borders at your own risk! You should note that your territory tab is empty- and I want it kept that way. I realize we all have the mk1 map available to us, but since that map isn't official, I don't want people inputting data, which I will then have to fact-check against the finalized Turn 1 map.

I need PMs from every faction leader with the email to which I will be sending order sheets.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 09:17:35 PM »
Did everyone get their sheets? I sent them out to the email that everyone listed for their profile, likely the email you registered your account with. If a faction head didn't get their faction sheet, please PM me with your email, and I'll send it out again.

Please do not discuss your faction sheet with players outside of your faction, obviously.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 04:28:15 PM »
Chaos has informed me that he's been having some computer troubles of late. However, he and I have finalized the infrastructure situation for the map, which means that once he has finished getting everything placed, I'm ready to fill in the territory tab of the sheets.

Faction Heads, please finish your military allocations ASAP and get them back to me so I can input the territory tabs. I want to do it first so I know it is accurate.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 03:47:52 PM »
Free Rasalhauge Republic is ready to go, completed sheet sent out

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 01:38:35 AM »
Okay guys, the map is finally finished, so we're just waiting on you guys getting me the finished sheets, I can double check all the info and we can get this show on the road. Depending on how quickly the faction heads get their info in to me, we might be able to get orders in and start this week.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 04:38:16 PM »
The following factions have recieved their Turn 1 faction sheets:

Free Worlds League
Free Rasalhauge Republic
St Ives Compact
Lyran Commonwealth
Capellan Confederation
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 03:07:44 AM by Daemonknight »

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 02:45:41 PM »
[[removed by GM]]
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:54:07 AM by Daemonknight »

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 03:07:10 AM »
Everyone should now notice that they suddenly see a new board with their faction's name on it. These boards are faction-locked, so the only people who see them, are the people who are members of that faction's membergroup, and I control admittance to the membergroups. Therefore, these boards are 100% secure. This way, everyone can have internal discussions, and its altogether alot cleaner and easier to navigate than the PM system. Lets keep the PMs for the nation-to-nation talks, and keep the internal discussions on the boards, to keep people's PM boxes from filling up too fast.

Still waiting for a few factions to send me their sheets so we can get this ball rolling.

ThreeGees

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 04:45:05 AM »
So, this is how I will become a schizophrenic

Dave Baughman

• Dux Bellorum
  • Senior Lieutenant
  • Four Seals Remain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2012, 09:50:14 AM »
FYI guys, admin-end setup is done.

The orders email account is: 3039orders@intelser.org
The GM private message account is: 3039GM

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 09:54:47 AM »
Thanks Dave! :D

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 10:17:13 AM »
Obviously this now means that any/all PMs concerning in-game discussion or OOC planning needs to have the GM account CC'd on it. internal discussions should still be held in your secure faction boards. With the orders email setup now, factions that have received their Turn 1 sheets can submit their orders at any time before the deadline.

If all orders sheets are received prior to the submission deadline, we can get the game started earlier.

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 09:07:02 PM »
I am looking for an experienced Faction Head who is 100% positive they have the availible time to take over the Draconis Combine. I have heard nothing from Jaim for quite awhile, and GreyJaeger does not have the time required to handle the paperwork and planning on a regular basis.

Any takers?

anything