Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Progress Report
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 09:54:47 AM »
Thanks Dave! :D
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 10:17:13 AM »
Obviously this now means that any/all PMs concerning in-game discussion or OOC planning needs to have the GM account CC'd on it. internal discussions should still be held in your secure faction boards. With the orders email setup now, factions that have received their Turn 1 sheets can submit their orders at any time before the deadline.

If all orders sheets are received prior to the submission deadline, we can get the game started earlier.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 09:07:02 PM »
I am looking for an experienced Faction Head who is 100% positive they have the availible time to take over the Draconis Combine. I have heard nothing from Jaim for quite awhile, and GreyJaeger does not have the time required to handle the paperwork and planning on a regular basis.

Any takers?