; ?> allergic-dextral ; ?>

Author Topic: Pre-game Map Thread  (Read 13008 times)  Share 

Bergie

Re: Pre-game Map Thread
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2012, 09:55:18 PM »
NM on the file, figured it out.  Question though: What worlds are Roses Harmon, Volubilis, Buffy, Tambourin, Lowell, and Freehold around the TC.  I don't remember ever hearing of them.  Likewise, I don't think Colchis existed in 3039.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 10:25:03 PM by Bergie »

Bergie

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2012, 10:02:54 PM »
Also Brinton was under quarantine by this point after a raid on the world around 3025.  Also, is there any point why all the Hyades worlds are in different hexes when they are less than a few lightyears away?  Seems having the Hyades cluster in one hex would be a better bet.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 10:07:25 PM by Bergie »

Daemonknight

• Imperium Magistratus
  • High Lord Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2012, 10:31:30 PM »
Those are likely there as holdovers from older maps. Since the periphery factions arn't playable and arn't actually doing anything, i'm not worried about their territory. And FHs are discouraged from going after NPC factions such as the periphery for 'easy money'
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Bergie

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2012, 10:48:48 PM »
Just pointing it out as errata.  Being a taurian fan,of course that is the area I look to first after my own playing nation ;)

Hugin

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2012, 01:43:18 AM »
being the map guy of this game all I can say is: send the change suggestions to the GM and me, if he gives approvement I'll make them disappear :)