[RP/MM] Turn 40: CSR vs TH - Invasion - Dell 2213 [Complete]

Started by Fatebringer, June 07, 2010, 06:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

CSRS Storm Crow
Dell System
3 July 3069

Aboard the Storm Crow, pilots were alraedy in their ships and launched as soon as they got the go sign. There was no information available on the Dell Defenders so the reinforced Naval Star arrived for a recon in force. Elements from the 9th Raven Wing joined the others in the void. On the bridge, Star Commodore Heinrik called for the results from the sector sweep.

Fatebringer

Bump - Star Commodore Heinrik recieved word about the lack of ground troops and knew how easily things could change. Fortunate for him, the his ground forces were with him and eager to disembark.

Dave Baughman

As soon as the Snow Ravens land, a small force of partisans armed with light anti-armor weapons engage from high places in nearby buildings.

1 FP militia

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

"Star Captain Li, dismantle those forces."

2 FP of the 97th Raven Striker Cluster move to engage the Militia.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

CSR Outnubers TH 2:1

CSR: 2 FP
THM: 1 FP

CSR deals 60% Damage to the THM
THM deals 50% Damage to the CSR

CSR: 2 - .5 = 1.5 FP
TH Militia forces are destroyed

CSR does not take enough damage to benefit from Battlefield repair
Salvage is 1.5 * 2D6+15

CSR Verifies Militia are local populace and not any of the Blood.
Per a PM, Hell's Horse have relinquished their Claim to the Planet.
Clan Snow Raven takes control of Dell.

Fatebringer

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 2, 6 + 15, total 23[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

CSR Gains .25 In Salvage that is immediately applied to the 97th Strikers repairs.

CSR Final: 1.75 FP

Dave Baughman

OOC: Most of the militia are locals, but the officers are TH personnel. Two of them show up as having The Blood; one of those commits suicide before you can administer the test, leaving you with one Wolverine descendant in your posession.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

"Galaxy Commander!" Reagan had already submitted the requistion to replace the minor loss of non-functioning battle Armor as well as a few more soldiers of the 97th's quality. "Star Captain Li, report."
The Elemental went to parade rest, "We have one of the Blood in the bunch. There was another. However, he killed himself before we could stop him." Reagan was surpised that they would find any remnants of the Not-Named serving amongst the militia. "Reconfirm the bloodline and arrange transportation to the prison ship. Make sure no Accidents befall him Li, I hold you responsible." Star Captain Li looked insulted. "I know my duty Commander, there will be no Accidents."